口語交際:女孩與愛情 Girls and love
來源:易賢網 閱讀:2099 次 日期:2017-11-08 17:10:26
溫馨提示:易賢網小編為您整理了“口語交際:女孩與愛情 Girls and love”,方便廣大網友查閱!

M:Why do all girls appear feminine after sophomore year?

怎么到了大二所有的女孩子都變得有女人味了?

F:Because they are full-grown. Look at their curvy figures.

因為她們成熟了。看看她們富有曲線的身姿就知道了。

M:I feel they all talk and behave in a different way.

我覺得她們說話和舉止都不一樣了。

F:They suddenly become shy when they speak to boys.

她們同男生講話時會突然害羞起來。

M:Some even do make-up slightly. Are you aware that previous 'small potato' Ma Xiaoxiao becomes a piece of cheese cake recently?

有的人甚至化了淡妝。你注意到以前的“小土豆”馬曉曉最近出落得很標致嗎?

F:She is certainly not my kind of girl.

她不是我喜歡的那種女孩。

M:Stop preaching your dream love Marilyn Monroe to me. I know those sexy women are your tastes.

別再鼓吹你那夢中情人瑪莉蓮·夢露了。我知道那種性感女郎符合你的口味。

F:You are so Platonic. Those naive girls will eventually grow into real women. They can't resist love, and men cannot resist their attraction either.

你太柏拉圖了。那些純真的女孩子早晚都會成長為一個真正女人的,她們無法抗拒愛情,同樣地,男人也無法抵抗她們的誘惑啊。

M:I appreciate the saying 'Love conlists in this, that two solitude protect, border and salute each other.'

我非常欣賞一句俗語:“愛情意味著兩顆孤獨的靈魂互相保護,彼此接近,并且互相尊重。”

更多信息請查看口語交際
易賢網手機網站地址:口語交際:女孩與愛情 Girls and love
關于我們 | 聯(lián)系我們 | 人才招聘 | 網站聲明 | 網站幫助 | 非正式的簡要咨詢 | 簡要咨詢須知 | 新媒體/短視頻平臺 | 手機站點

版權所有:易賢網