AExcuse me, I'm a little lost. Which bus do I take to get to Shi Da?
請問一下,我有一點迷路了,到師大該搭幾路公車?
BLet's see. From here, you have to take the 278bus.
讓我看看。從這里你必須要搭 278。
AOh ok, where do I get off?
喔,好。我要在哪一站下車呢?
BYou should get off at the first Shi Da stop.
你得在“師大一站”下車。
AOk, thanks...
好,謝謝!
BYou're new at this, huh?
你沒有搭公車的經(jīng)驗,是不是?
ANo, is it difficult?
是啊,會很困難嗎?
BNo, it's quite simple. When you get on, just ask the bus driver when to pay the fare and where you want to get off.
不會,簡單得很。你只要在上車的時候問司機什么時候付費,還有告訴他你要在什么地方下車就好了。
AHow much does it cost?
多少錢呢?
BOnly 15 NT per section. Oh look, that is your bus.
一程票只要新臺幣15塊。你看,你要搭的車來了。
AWow, I can't thank you enough.
哇,真是太謝謝你了
BDon't mention it.
別客氣
更多信息請查看入門口語